Account ExecutiveDigital Emphasis
We’re ready to expand our team of downright passionate, people-fueled, relationship-savvy individuals who
bring an energy to the workplace that calls others to greater action. Someone with Digital experience who is a
go-getter and sparks a genuine reaction in others. A subject matter expert in the digital space who is
comfortable identifying business opportunities. Someone who can reach people at the right time, get answers,
solve problems, and diversify our current client portfolio. If that’s you, we want to talk!
As one of our Account Executives, you’re going to be an expert on who we are and what we can offer our clients
to help them tackle their marketing challenges. As the face of the company, you will use your marketing
knowledge, your wide range of customer management skills, and your desire to exceed customer expectations.
The primary focus of this position is identifying, cultivating and closing new digital opportunities with a variety of
businesses, typically in the tourism trade.
Emphasis on branding and digital marketing is a must for an Account Executive with Vector & Ink. How to
successfully work closely with clients to understand their needs, budget, and develop strategies specific to their
brand. You will also work to retain current business, ensuring renewals for them by providing better after-sales
services to our partners in the industry.
This is a full-time position in our Wisconsin Dells, WI office. Business hours are Monday through Friday, 8 am –
5 pm, with flexibility in working hours. Company vehicle provided for out of office meetings. Occasional evening
and weekend work may be required to accommodate schedules and demand.
Who You Are
- Digitally Savvy: Strong understanding of digital media platforms and the design/creation of these
- Collaborative: Working effectively and cooperatively with others; establishing and maintaining good
- Excellent Communicator: Clearly conveying information and ideas to individuals and groups;
communicating in a focused and compelling way that captures and holds others' attention
- A Teacher: you come alive teaching others what you know and are not shy to do so
- A Student: Lifelong learner looking to contribute both professionally and culturally to our organization
- Teammate: A strong team member who enjoys working with creative people. Comfortable being
accountable in a culture of autonomy and ownership
- Troubleshooter: Driven, self-starter that identifies and solves challenges
- Traveler: Experienced in travel and tourism. Substantial local travel is required
- Industry Savvy: You love travel, food, and have a wide understanding of what it’s like to be the
consumer we are trying to target amidst various business offerings
Reasons to Work With Our Team
- We are a fun and diverse group of individuals all dedicated to serving this city
- Various employees are what we call “unicorn people” skilled in various uniquely paired skill sets
- Large emphasis on employee retention
- Career growth opportunities and countless opportunities to participate in tasks outside of your day to day duties
- Competitive Salary and Benefit Plan; including Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance options, 401K, short- and long-term disability plans
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
- Degree in Marketing, Digital Field or related experience
- Background in Branding and creative design A HUGE PLUS
- Strong understanding of Social Media content recommendation platforms
- Experience in Hospitality or Tourism industries
- Proven Track record in Digital Marketing, Branding and/or Creative Design
Based on experience. Feel free to share your past salaries to help us best gage where you stand.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for, please send your cover letter, resume and salary
requirements to [email protected]
We are an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace. If offered employment, the applicant must be
willing to submit to a background check/drug test.