Do you get your energy from interacting with people – those you already know and those you haven’t even met yet? Are those people genuinely happy to see you when you walk through the door? Can you hook them and keep them coming back for more? If you answered yes, we want you to join our ever-growing team!
As an Account Executive, you will be an expert on who we are and what we can offer to our clients to help them tackle their marketing challenges. Using this knowledge, a bright, positive attitude and experienced customer service skills, you will be able to delight them. Every day.
The primary focus of this position is identifying, cultivating and closing opportunities with a variety of businesses, typically in the tourism trade. You will work to retain current business while acquiring new business relationships, through face to face meetings and presentations.
This is a full-time position in our Wisconsin Dells, WI Office. Business hours are Monday through Friday, 8 am – 5 pm, with flexibility in working hours. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required to accommodate schedules and demand.
Who You Are
- Collaborative: Working effectively and cooperatively with others; establishing and maintaining good working relationships
- Excellent Communicator: Clearly conveying information and ideas to individuals and groups; communicating in a focused and compelling way that captures and holds others’ attention
- Strong understanding of digital media platforms
- Up to date with technological skills required (PC, Internet, MS Office, Mobile)
- An independent, self-motivator that works best in an environment with a sense of urgency and can-do attitude
- Comfortable being accountable in a culture of autonomy and ownership
- Driven, self-starter that identifies and solves challenges
- Lifelong learner looking to contribute both professionally and culturally to our organization
- A strong team member who enjoys working with creative people
- Willing to travel, substantial local travel is required
- Experienced in travel and tourism
- Able to handle the physical demands including sitting, standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping or crouching
Reasons to work with our Team
- Cool and casual work office and people
- Fun, Collaborative Team Environment
- Competitive Salary and Benefit Plan; including Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance options, 401K, short- and long-term disability plans
- Paid Holidays and Time Off – Flexible work environment
- Other employee perks including, logo apparel, employee outings, guest speakers, healthy snacks, ice cream socials and much more
- Proven track record in Sales or Account Management
- Education or several years experience in Marketing or Marketing Principles
- Experience in Hospitality or Tourism Industry is a plus
Based on experience
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for, please send your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to [email protected].
We are an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace. If offered employment, applicant must be willing to submit to a background check/drug test.