Creative Digital Strategist
Who We Are
Vector & Ink is a Marketing Agency infatuated with travel and tourism. We believe in each other and place our highest value on our team: not our work, not our products and not sales. We know these things are nothing more than the product of a satisfied employee. We thrive in a team environment of mutual respect, honesty and integrity. We approach our craft with a proactive, positive and enthusiastic attitude. We maintain an open environment where creativity and curiosity are encouraged. With an ever-growing team of digital strategists, designers and coders – we now create, develop, manage and host websites, social media campaigns, and brand management programs for customers nationwide. We do all of this while also being the most well recognized publishing; distribution company in our two locations in Wisconsin and Florida.
About the Role
Primary focus of this position is to assist in shaping the customer experience across digital channels; thinking strategically, representing our digital offering in meetings, internally and externally, and designing stunning responsive web layouts.
What You’ll Do
- Represent the company in meetings with potential and current customers acting as the resident expert in all digital channels.
- Create digital assets for websites, apps, social media, email blasts, blog sites, etc.
- Work hand in hand with our digital marketing and social media teams to develop engaging content for use online.
- Be responsible for translating abstract concepts into visual assets for use in digital campaigns and email promotions.
- Give expert design advice on projects and make recommendations for improving online presence.
- Lead visual storytelling across all web platforms that inspire action.
- Ability to follow brand guidelines through and through.
- Partner with content and UX teams to brainstorm, ideate, and execute.
- Partner with marketing teams to bring messages to life.
- Perform rapid prototyping.
- Ability to do wire framing.
- Adept at responsive design.
- Excel in task optimization and quality control functions.
Who You Are
- You are collaborative: working effectively and cooperatively with others; establishing and maintaining good working relationships.
- You are an excellent communicator: clearly and succinctly conveying information and ideas to individuals and groups; communicating in a focused and compelling way that captures and holds others’ attention.
- Your technical/professional knowledge and skills have achieved a satisfactory level of technical and professional skill or knowledge in position-related areas; keeping up with current developments and trends in areas of expertise.
- You have a solid knowledge of basic strategic principles across digital channels.
- You are someone that works best in an environment with a sense of urgency and can-do attitude.
- You are comfortable being accountable in a culture of autonomy and ownership.
- You are driven, self-starter that identifies and solves challenges.
- You identify as a lifelong learner looking to contribute both professionally and culturally to our organization.
- You have outstanding presentation & communication skills.
Your Education and Experience
- 5+ years experience in agency environment.
- Whiz in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Expert in digital and responsive design.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Google Analytics Certification a plus.
- Web, branding, & ad design best practices.
- SEO, PPC, email marketing best practices.
Life at Vector & Ink is never boring. It includes perks beyond traditional health benefits and goodie baskets. (Our newest benefit includes enjoying paid time off for the week between Christmas Eve and New Year’s Day)! Employees know us as a place that provides ever-changing experiences and team-building outings. You won’t find these perks at offices nearby – we pride ourselves on employee engagement and retention.
Salary is based on qualifications, experience and is competitive with market value for the position. If you’d like to share your salary history, that helps us get an idea of your goals and expectations, but no pressure.
This position is located in Wisconsin Dells. Remote options are available after probationary position and at the discretion of management.
Please send your resume to [email protected] to get the ball rolling. We’re excited to go places with you in our back pocket!