Distribution Seasonal DriverFull-Time, Seasonal Position
Who We Are
Vector & Ink is a Marketing Agency infatuated with travel and tourism. We believe in each other and place our highest value on our team: not our work, not our products and not sales. We know these things are nothing more than the product of a satisfied employee. We thrive in a team environment of mutual respect, honesty and integrity. We approach our craft with a proactive, positive and enthusiastic attitude. We maintain an open environment where creativity and curiosity are encouraged. With an ever-growing team of digital strategists, designers and coders – we now create, develop, manage and host websites, social media campaigns, and brand management programs for customers nationwide. We do all of this while also being the most well-recognized publishing; distribution company in our two locations in Wisconsin and Florida.
What You’ll Do
- Maintenance and cleaning of distribution racks
- Loading, unloading and delivering of materials
- Completion of routes in a safe and timely manner
- Operation and inspection of vehicles
- Communication with management and other drivers
- Provide feedback from clients
- Provide professional customer service
- Complete log reports and other necessary route information
- Must be at least 18 years of age with a clean driving record
- Must be able to pass a drug screen
- Must be able to frequently lift and move 50 lbs. or more
Drivers should be neat, well-spoken, courteous and work efficiently with limited supervision. Excellent time management and organizational skills are important.
This is a full-time, seasonal position starting April/May. Hours are Monday through Friday typically between 7:00 am and 5:00 pm.
Please apply by email: [email protected]
Or in person:
Vector & Ink
211 Pioneer Dr
Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965