Who We Are
Vector & Ink is a Marketing Agency infatuated with travel and tourism. We believe in each other and place our highest value on our team: not our work, not our products and not sales. We know these things are nothing more than the product of a satisfied employee. We thrive in a team environment of mutual respect, honesty and integrity. We approach our craft with a proactive, positive and enthusiastic attitude. We maintain an open environment where creativity and curiosity are encouraged. With an ever-growing team of digital strategists, designers and coders – we now create, develop, manage and host websites, social media campaigns, and brand management programs for customers nationwide. We do all of this while also being the most well recognized publishing; distribution company in our two locations in Wisconsin and Florida.
About the Role
The Executive Assistant/HR will provide high-level administrative support to the Chief Finance Officer and other senior staff and perform administrative tasks and services to support effective and efficient operations of the organization’s human resource department.
This is a full-time position in our Wisconsin Dells, WI office. Business hours are Monday through Friday, 8 am – 5 pm, with flexibility in working hours.
What You’ll Do
- Provides high-level administrative support and assistance to the Chief Finance Officer and/or other assigned leadership staff.
- Performs clerical and administrative tasks including maintaining receipts, drafting letters, memos, invoices, reports, and other documents as directed.
- Receives incoming communication or memos on behalf of senior staff, reviews contents, determines importance and summarizes and/or distributes contents to appropriate staff.
- Performs office tasks including maintaining records, ordering supplies, and performing basic bookkeeping.
- Arranges travel and accommodations for executives.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date human resource files, records, and documentation.
- Answers frequently asked questions from applicants and employees relative to standard policies, benefits, hiring processes, etc.; refers more complex questions to appropriate senior-level HR staff or management.
- Maintains the integrity and confidentiality of human resource files and records.
- Performs periodic audits of HR files and records to ensure that all required documents are collected and filed appropriately.
- Processing of payroll functions including processing, answering employee questions, fixing processing errors, and distributing checks.
- Acts as a liaison between the organization and external benefits providers and vendors, which may include health, disability, and retirement plan providers.
- Conducts or assists with new hire orientation.
- Assists with planning and execution of special events such as benefits enrollment, organization-wide meetings, employee recognition events, holiday parties, and retirement celebrations.
Who You Are
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You have excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- You have excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- You are proficient with or the ability to quickly learn payroll management, human resource information system (HRIS), and similar computer applications.
- You have the ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- You have extensive knowledge of office administration, clerical procedures, and recordkeeping systems.
- You are extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software with the ability to learn new or updated software.
Reasons to Work with Our Team
- We are a fun and diverse group of individuals all dedicated to serving this community.
- Large emphasis on employee collaboration and problem-solving.
- Career growth opportunities and countless opportunities to participate in tasks outside of your day to day duties.
- Competitive Salary and Benefit Plan; including Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance options, 401K, short- and long-term disability plans.
- UNLIMITED Paid Time Off as approved by Supervisor and the week off between Christmas and the New Year!
Your Education and Experience
- High school diploma required, Associates degree in related field a plus.
- At least four years of related experience required.
- Proficiency in Paylocity and/or other payroll related software preferred.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
Life at Vector & Ink is never boring. It includes perks beyond traditional health benefits and goodie baskets. (Our newest benefit includes enjoying paid time off for the week between Christmas Eve and New Year’s Day)! Employees know us as a place that provides ever-changing experiences and team-building outings. You won’t find these perks at offices nearby – we pride ourselves on employee engagement and retention.
Based on experience. Feel free to share your past salaries to help us best gage where you stand! If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for, please send your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to [email protected]