Who We Are
Vector & Ink is a Marketing Agency infatuated with travel & tourism. We believe in each other and place our highest value on our team: not our work, not our products and not sales. We know these things are nothing more than the product of a satisfied employee. We thrive in a team environment of mutual respect, honesty and integrity. We approach our craft with a proactive, positive and enthusiastic attitude. We maintain an open environment where creativity and curiosity are encouraged. With an ever-growing team of digital strategists, designers and coders – we now create, develop, manage and host websites, social media campaigns, and brand management programs for customers nationwide. We do all of this while also being the most well-recognized publishing & distribution company in our two locations in Wisconsin & Florida.
About the Role
We are looking for a full-time Graphic Designer/Photographer to join our in-house design team. Essential duties involve a wide range of design capabilities from branding, product packaging, publication layout, web design and marketing materials. We are known for our trend-forward design along with our ability to think outside the box and listen to our clients in both product and packaging. As Vector & Ink continues to grow, we are looking to expand our design team!
Seeking an experienced graphic designer with an eye, a strong background and growing passion for photography. Someone who can shoot in-studio and on-location, collaborating every step of the creative process. This includes pre-production, capture and post-production.
Who You Are
You must be Personable. Fun. Organized. Superb at time management and capable of juggling multiple projects simultaneously. You thrive in a collaborative atmosphere where the good ideas come from anywhere. You aspire to concept and execute industry-leading design work. The spirit of the entrepreneur is strong in you—you take ownership of your projects and are driven by a need to leave things better than you found them.
- Create individual brands, identities, and packaging for products
- Work independently on a wide range of products, switching priorities as required and moving projects forward simultaneously toward a shared launch date
- Execute level photography captured for projects, including studio shoots, on-location shoots, and event coverage
- Ensure that the content captured aligns with the established creative direction and supports campaign goals
- Quickly edit photos and optimize for sharing after each shoot
- Select and assemble proper camera and lighting equipment based on project needs
- Properly maintain camera equipment, including lenses, lights, and accessories
- Generate and brainstorm ideas with the rest of the V&I Creative Team
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of photography best practices and procedures
- Import, catalog, and archive footage
- Willingness to travel with the creative team as needed
- A College degree is NOT REQUIRED. If you can create awesome content, that’s all we care about.
- In-house design team or a creative agency experience preferred
- Experience with Canon DSLR’s, GoPro, iPhone required
- Actively engaged in digital media trends, with an existing social presence
- Advanced understanding of typography, grid, layout, and color
- A keen eye for trends
- Exceptional time management skills
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple priorities, anticipate demands, and communicate status appropriately
- Highly motivated and resourceful self-starter, with a can-do attitude that thrives in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Comfortable multi-tasking and able to deliver results under pressure and under tight deadlines
- If you are an Influencer or Creator, that is a plus!
- Willingness to do more than your role. Wear multiple hats.
- Adobe Creative Suite Pro (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Sketch-up knowledge is a plus.
Life at Vector & Ink is never boring. It includes perks beyond traditional health benefits and goodie
baskets. (Our newest decree includes enjoying paid time off for the week between Christmas Eve and
New Year’s Day)! Employees know us as a place that provides ever-changing experiences and team-
building outings. You won’t find these perks at offices nearby – we pride ourselves on employee
engagement and retention.
Salary is based on qualifications, experience and is competitive with market value for the position. If you’d like to share your salary history, that helps us get an idea of your goals and expectations, but no pressure.
Please send resume and a link to your online portfolio or samples of work. If your portfolio and credentials hit all the sweet spots, we will reach out to schedule an in-person interview. Please note that only applicants that meet the requirements will be considered. Send all assets to [email protected] to get the ball rolling. We’re excited to hear from you!