LOCATION: Wisconsin + Florida
About the Role
We are looking for a full time Graphic Designer to join our Creative Team in Wisconsin Dells! Essential duties involve a wide range of design capabilities from branding, product packaging, publication layout, web design and marketing materials. This is strictly an on site position with flex scheduling of work hours.
We are known for our trend-forward design along with our ability to think outside the box and really listen to our clients.
Who You Are
You must be Personable. Fun. Organized. Superb at time management and capable of juggling multiple projects simultaneously. You thrive in a collaborative atmosphere where the good ideas come from anywhere. You aspire to concept and execute industry-leading design work. The spirit of the entrepreneur is strong in you—you take ownership of your projects and are driven by a need to leave things better than you found them.
- Create individual brands, identities, and packaging for products
- Produce creative, exceptional work for internal use and clients using multiple media types effectively. Media formats include but are not limited to: advertising materials, brochures, logos, billboards, business cards and publication covers.
- Adhere to client brand guidelines and design standards.
- Work independently on a wide range of products, switching priorities as required and moving projects forward simultaneously toward a shared launch date
- Generate and brainstorm ideas with the rest of the V&I Creative Team
- Willingness to travel with the creative team as needed.
- 5+ years Graphic Design experience Required
- A College degree is NOT REQUIRED. If you can create awesome content, that’s all we care about.
- Experience with Canon DSLR’s, GoPro, iPhone preferred
- Actively engaged in digital media trends, with an existing social presence
- Advanced understanding of typography, grid, layout, and color
- A keen eye for trends
- Exceptional time management skills
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple priorities, anticipate demands, and communicate status appropriately
- Highly motivated and resourceful self-starter, with a can-do attitude that thrives in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Willingness to do more than your role. Wear multiple hats.
- Adobe Creative Suite Pro (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Sketch-up knowledge is a PLUS!
Life at Vector & Ink is never boring. It includes perks beyond traditional health benefits and goodie baskets. (Our newest decree includes enjoying paid time off for the week between Christmas Eve and New Year’s Day)! Employees know us as a place that provides ever-changing experiences and team-building outings. You won’t find these perks at offices nearby – we pride ourselves on employee engagement and retention.
Salary is based on qualifications, experience and is competitive with market value for the position. If you’d like to share your salary history, that helps us get an idea of your goals and expectations, but no pressure.
Please send a resume and a link to your online portfolio or samples of work. This is a must if you want serious consideration. If your portfolio and credentials hit all the sweet spots, we will reach out to schedule an in-person interview. Please note that only applicants that meet the requirements of working ON SITE and meeting expectations will be considered.
Send all assets to [email protected] to get the ball rolling. We’re excited to hear from you!