About the Role
Responsible for planning and overseeing projects to ensure they are completed in a timely fashion and within budget. Plan and designate project resources, prepare budgets, monitor progress, and keep stakeholders informed the entire way. Looking for an individual who can work under pressure and meet deadlines. Someone who has excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to lead and motivate.
Who You Are
Personable. Fun. Organized. Superb at time management and capable of juggling multiple projects simultaneously. You thrive in a collaborative atmosphere where the good ideas come from anywhere. You aspire to concept and execute industry-leading design work. The spirit of the entrepreneur is strong in you—you take ownership of your projects and are driven by a need to leave things better than you found them.
What You Know
- Responsible for planning, overseeing and leading projects from ideation to completion
- Possesses ability to manage several moving project parts simultaneously and with ease
- Key player in researching previous project hours to give an accurate estimate the next time around and to continue to see the company profiting (financially and timewise)
- Leads project planning sessions and encourages team to be reflective as well as perform tasks better
- Maintains and updates all project documentation for external communication
- Maintains and updates all protocol/process documentation for internal staff
- Seeks out networking opportunities in the state and pairs relevant staff members to attend
- Plans & facilitates Kick-Off meetings for large projects
- Queen of all things Monday.com including keeping tabs on the countless projects, tracking where a proposal status is at, and creating boards to ensure project success
- Creates Toggl projects for time tracking,
- Keeping Monday.com and Toggl synchronization
- Wrangling different members of the team to keep the project/task on schedule and complete their portion of the overall promised endeavor
- Other duties as assigned by Management
Experience and Education
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Capacity to manage high stress situations
- Ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously
- Leadership skills
- Big picture thinking and vision
- Attention to detail
- Conflict resolution skills
Life at Vector & Ink is never boring. It includes perks beyond traditional health benefits and goodie baskets. (Our newest decree includes enjoying paid time off for the week between Christmas Eve and New Year’s Day)! Employees know us as a place that provides ever-changing experiences and team-building outings. You won’t find these perks at offices nearby – we pride ourselves on employee engagement and retention.
Salary is based on qualifications, experience and is competitive with market value for the position. If you’d like to share your salary history, that helps us get an idea of your goals and expectations, but no pressure.
Please send resume and a link to your online portfolio or samples of work. If your portfolio and credentials hit all the sweet spots, we will reach out to schedule an in person interview. Please note that only applicants that meet the requirements will be considered.
Send all assets to [email protected] to get the ball rolling. We’re excited to hear from you!