Seasonal Distribution Driver (WI)
Job Duties Include (but are not limited to):
- Maintenance and cleaning of distribution racks
- Loading, unloading and delivering of materials
- Completion of routes in a safe and timely manner
- Operation and inspection of vehicles
- Communication with management and other drivers
- Provide feedback from clients
- Provide professional customer service
- Complete log reports and other necessary route information
Experience & Requirements:
Applicant must be at least 18 years of age with a clean driving record. Must be able to frequently lift and move 50 lbs. or more. Drivers should be neat, well-spoken, courteous and work efficiently with limited supervision. Excellent time management and organizational skills are important.
This is a full-time, seasonal position from April to September. Hours are Monday through Friday from 7:00 am to 4:00 pm. Evening and weekend hours may be necessary, as well as some out of town travel if needed.
How to Apply:
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for, please your resume and salary requirements to [email protected] or apply in person at:
Vector & Ink | 211 Pioneer Drive | Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965
We are an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace. If offered employment, applicant must be willing to submit to a background check/drug test.