Blogging has become an essential aspect of online business. A business blog adds value to your site through a variety of organic interactions that turn readers into customers.
“But my business just sells model train houses for small dogs; I don’t need a blog”, you might say, but every business – perhaps especially that specific one – can benefit from regular blogging.
The model here looks like this:
- You create a brand online and establish that brand on multiple platforms.
- Adding a blog to your site, you add posts that are informative yet entertaining.
- This adds value to your site and if you use SEO correctly, people will begin to find your website when searching relevant terms.
- It’s also worth noting that you don’t need to be a writing or SEO expert; you can pay other people (like me!) to blog for you.
- The more informative and authoritative your blog posts are, the higher you’ll rank on search engines, which means more people finding you and then converting to customers.